What is Christianity?
There are many common misunderstandings about Christianity. How would you describe it? This short three minute video, produced by Christianity Explored, explains simply what it is all about.
Find out more about Christianity
You may still have some questions, and you can find out more at Christianity Explored, including answers to common questions such as:-
- Aren’t all religions basically the same?
- Surely it is arrogant to say your religion is the only right one?
- Hasn’t science shown that Christianity is wrong?
- Doesn’t Christianity just cause conflict?
- I’m a decent person, surely I’ll be fine?
- Wasn’t Jesus just a great teacher?
- You can’t trust the Bible, can you?
- Isn’t believing in the resurrection ridiculous?
- If there is a God, why does he allow suffering?
- How can a loving God send anyone to hell?
- Does God even exist?
- Why are Christians so old-fashioned about sex?
- Why bother with church?
- Doesn’t becoming a Christian mean becoming boring?
- Isn’t Christianity just something people use to control others?
or ask one of the ministry team at St Andrew’s. They will be only too happy to talk to you about any questions you may have. To discuss these and other questions in a friendly environment you could also join a home group.
Read the Bible
Why not read Mark’s gospel and find out for yourself what the Bible really says about Jesus? It will only take about an hour to read the whole thing. To explore more of the Bible and find resources to help you, visit Reading the Bible.
Join a course
Come to church
And, of course, everyone is always more than welcome at any of the St Andrew’s services.