Supporting the parish
The PCC – or Parochial Church Council – is an official elected group of local people who share leadership and responsibility for the parish with the vicar. With mutual support, understanding, and openly discussing ideas and plans, shared decisions are made on the church’s mission.
The PCC meets five times a year, and members usually sit on the council for three years. If you are interested in standing for election next year, application forms are available from the parish office before the Annual Parochial Church Meeting which is held on Palm Sunday.
- David Crouch (Ministry Team)
- Patrick Fleming
- Nicki Galazka
- Richard Green (Churchwarden, Standing Committee)
- Chris Hampson
- Karen Henshall
- Brenda Hum
- Carl Jackson (Treasurer, Standing Committee)
- Anna Jarrett (Safeguarding Officer – co-opted)
- Claire King
- Rebecca Mayhew (Deanery Synod)
- Jill Mengham (Ministry Team)
- Mike Newman (Assistant Churchwarden)
- Lilly Nicholson
- Jill Perrett (Deanery Synod)
- Gordon Scott
- Mike Shand
- Norman Steven (Churchwarden, Standing Committee)
- Revd Frances Trickey (Incumbent)
- Revd Jolyon Trickey (Associate Minister)
More photos coming soon.