Supporting the parish
The Parochial Church Council – or PCC – is an elected group of local people who share leadership and responsibility for the parish with the vicar. Together they consult on matters of general concern and importance to the parish, and make shared decisions on the church’s mission.
The PCC meets five times a year, and members usually sit on the council for three years. If you are interested in standing for election next year, application forms are available from the Church Office.
Dates of forthcoming PCC meetingsTue 22 Mar at 7.45pm
- Ruth Burns
- Patrick Davies (Curate)
- Patrick Fleming
- Richard Green (Churchwarden, Standing Committee)
- Chris Hampson
- Carl Jackson (Treasurer, Standing Committee)
- Anna Jarrett (Safeguarding Officer – co-opted)
- Charlene Lamb
- Rebecca Mayhew (Deanery Synod)
- Jill Perrett (Churchwarden, Standing Committee, Deanery Synod)
- Norman Steven
- Revd Frances Trickey (Incumbent)
- Revd Jolyon Trickey (Associate Minister)
- Adele Wright
More photos coming soon.