- Are you a self-starter, capable of running a lively (and sometimes pressured) church office alongside a lovely colleague?
- Can you be calm in the face of tears of joy or sorrow?
- Are you familiar with ‘ChurchSuite’ software, or willing to learn?
- Have you experience or knowledge of the Church of England?
- Would you like your work to make a positive difference to people’s lives?
If the answer to the questions above is mostly ‘Yes’, please consider applying to be our new Church Administrator at St Andrew’s Oxshott.
20 hours Mon – Friday 9am-1pm with some flexibility for the right candidate, and a competitive salary.
Please download the following documents in your preferred format:-
Please complete the application form and email it to:
Alternatively, post it to: The Wardens, Church Office, St Andrew’s, Oakshade Road, Oxshott, KT22 0LE
by 12 noon on Friday 5 July 2019.