Are you someone who has the passion and experience to engage and disciple families & younger children?
We’re a lively church. We’re growing and looking for great people to join our team. We’re seeking a visionary and creative person to help us build and develop fruitful relationships with the many young families in our community in Oxshott, Surrey.
You’ll be someone who:
- Enjoys making connections with families and children
- Is passionate about bringing families to Jesus and nurturing them
- Has experience with children aged 0-11
- Can build and nurture teams of volunteers
- Is a prayerful Christian, open to the work of the Holy Spirit
We have a preference for this role to be Full Time, but hours can be flexible by mutual arrangement. They will need to include Sundays and some evening commitments. Salary £28,000 – £30,000 dependent on experience. There is a genuine occupational requirement for the postholder to be a Christian and an Enhanced Plus level DBS is necessary.
For an informal chat about the role, please ring Frances (the vicar) on 01372 802316. The job description, application form and more information about us are available below.
- Job Description
- Application form (MS Word)
- Application form (PDF)
- Church of England confidential declaration form (MS Word)
- Church of England confidential declaration form (PDF)
The deadine for applications 12 noon on Tuesday 1 June 2021.