Are you someone who wants to love, engage, and disciple families and younger children?
We’re a lively church. We’re growing and looking for great people to join our team. We’re seeking a visionary and creative person to help us build and develop fruitful relationships with the many young families in our community in Oxshott, Surrey.
You’ll be someone who:
- Is passionate about bringing families to Jesus and nurturing them
- Has experience with children aged 0-11
- Can lead teams of volunteers in building and executing an integrated programme of activities
- Is a prayerful Christian, open to God and the work of the Holy Spirit
Hours can be flexible by mutual arrangement (from 25 to 37.5) but will need to include Sundays and some evening commitments. Salary £22,000 plus possible further help towards transport or housing. There is a genuine occupational requirement for the postholder to be a Christian and an Enhanced Plus level DBS is also necessary.
For an informal chat about the role, please ring Frances (the vicar) on 01372 802316. The job description, application form and more information about us are available below.
- Job description
- Application form (MS Word)
- Application form (PDF)
- Church of England confidential declaration form (MS Word)
- Church of England confidential declaration form (PDF)
by 12 noon on Friday 18 September 2020.