St Andrew’s Sunday and Weekday Services
There is a wide variety of services catering for all tastes, from traditional spoken Book of Common Prayer or Parish Communion to contemporary music led worship. The teaching programme is the same for all of them. Children and young people are always welcomed and special provision is made for them during the 11.15am service.
Services this weekSun 21 Jan
8am Holy Communion
9.30am Morning Prayer
11.15am Oxshott Praise Communion
Wed 24 Jan
10am Holy Communion
Sun 28 Jan
8am Service of the Word
9.30am Parish Communion
11.15am Oxshott Praise
Regular service schedules
The regular pattern of services is shown below. However, during the summer, other holiday periods, and festivals including Christmas and Easter, the services may be subject to time changes.
- 8am — a quiet and reflective spoken service of praise and thanksgiving using traditional words, with Holy Communion on the first, third and fifth Sundays of the month.
- 9.30am — Parish Communion: A service of music (choir and organ), prayer, teaching and Communion, led by the ministry team. There is no Communion on the third Sunday of the month, when there is a service of morning prayer. Refreshments are served between the 9.30am and the 11.15am services.
- 11.15am — Oxshott Praise: A service of modern worship, with contemporary songs led by the worship band, featuring a Bible reading, drama, prayer and teaching for both adults and children. On the third Sunday, the service includes Communion. Junior Church runs alongside this service each week and a crèche is provided for babies and chilren under three.
- 10am — Holy Communion: a service of teaching and worship.
- There are many opportunities during the week to join us to pray for the parish.
Contact: Parish Office 01372 842071